Broan B6EMMX Air Handler
- Steel Outer Shell Protects Components: The polyester-urethan finish that coats the galvanized steel outer shell of this air handler is corrosion resistant.
Homeowners looking for reliable performance can go with the B6EMMX series of air handlers. When properly matched with your air conditioning unit or heat pump, you can expect exceptional efficiency, premium performance and long-lasting operation. Talk to your contractor and see if this is the right match for your particular model of air conditioner or heat pump.
- Quiet, Variable-Speed Motor: The variable-speed motor increases overall home comfort and operates quietly. This motor runs longer at lower speeds to create consistent temperatures.
- Extra-Quiet Operation:The smooth blower on and off cycles mean this air handler works at incredibly quiet operation levels.
- Protected, Durable Outer Shell: This air handler is constructed using galvanized steel coated in a protective, polyester-urethane finish that resists corrosion.
When you correctly match the B6VMMX air handler with a high-end air conditioner or heat pump, you can expect energy-efficient performance. This air handler also includes durable, more eco-efficient coils.
Broan FG7SD, FG7SM 95% AFUE Gas Furnace
- Works Quietly: For ultra-quiet operation, this furnace includes an insulated blower compartment.
- Improved Home Comfort: This furnace comes programmed with a 30-second blower delay. This can assure a warm duct temperature when the furnace kicks on.
- Innovative Igniter Technology: In order to extend the life of the ignitor, the SmartLite control board learns the unique start-up characteristics of the unit and adjusts its firing percentage accordingly.
Energy savings during the heating season can result in more money in your pocket. The FG7SD and FG7DM series of gas furnaces offers 95% AFUE heating efficiency in economical, single-stage models. That means that nearly all of the energy that is put into the furnace is converted into useful heating power. Make sure that you pair this furnace with the right coil and air conditioner/heat pump to ensure maximum energy savings. SCAQMD Only:This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.
Broan FG7TC, FG7TL 95.1% AFUE Two-Stage Variable-Speed Gas Furnace
- Variable-Speed Motor Paired with Two-Stage Operation: Maximum comfort comes standard with this furnace model. Not only does this unit operate in two stages for more even temperatures, but includes a variable-speed motor that reduces sound levels and improves air filtration.
- Boosted Cooling Efficiency: Matching this furnace with a 13- or 14-SEER air conditioner or heat pump can result in a boost of cooling efficiency. This is because the unit includes iSEER technology.
- Heating ENERGY STAR Rated: This unit is ENERGY STAR rated for high heating efficiency performance in certain sizes and matches.
If you are looking for high-heating efficiency and increased home comfort, the FG7TC-VS and FG7TL-VS gas furnaces fit the bill. The variable-speed blower motor and two-stage operation promote better air mixing, improved filtration and reduced sound levels. While, when the unit is paired with the right Broan coils and cooling systems, 95.1% AFUE efficient heating capabilities can result in a significant drop in the amount of money you spend heating your home during the winter. SCAQMD Only:This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.